We are bracketed with the top most Detergent Powder Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers from Gujarat, India. We bring forth a highly advanced formula for removing the toughest stains from the fabric. Marketed as ‘Viviza Detergent Powder’, it is an anti-bacterial agent, keeps the fabric smooth, shinny and can also be used as a fabric softener agent. We provide them in various packaging options and at highly affordable prices.
- Remove the hardness ions so the surfactant can be fully functional.
- Sodium citrate, tetra sodium EDTA and acrylic polymers are commonly used in liquid laundry detergents.
- Anti-re-deposition agents :
- Keeps the soil particles suspended in the wash liquor so they do not get deposited back on the fabric.
- A variety of polymers can be used.
Soil release polymer :
- Soil release polymers provide a barrier to the fabric, which is removed during the wash, together with the soil.
- Sorez 100 (polyethylene glycol polyester copolymer, Repel-O-Tex SRP-6 (polyethylene glycol polyester and Texcare SRN 170 from
- Optical brighteners : Improve the apparent “whiteness” of clothes by absorbing invisible UV light and giving off a blue fluorescence.
- For tough stain removal, color and fabric care.
- Enzymes help remove stains and soils like blood, grass and gravy by breaking them down to smaller, easily removable components.
- Lipase (0.2%) removes grease and oil; cellulose (0.1%) whitens and brightens; amylase (0.5%) removes starch-based soils; and protease (0.6%) removes protein stains.
- To stabilize the enzymes, pH should be 7-9; water content (less than 60%), calcium chloride (0.2%), sodium tetra borate (1-2%), propylene glycol (5-10%), sodium formate (1-2%), sodium citrate (3-5%) and monoethanolamine (1%)
- Ideal for washing clothes from hand as well as from machine
- Reasonable prices
pH Control : Add citric acid.
Preservatives : Microbial control.
Perfume & Dye : Scent and appearance.